This is a Free Trial version of AOA Player,
AOA Player is a media player that streams audio / video files to Airplay Speaker, Apple TV, DLNA Speaker, DLNA TV.
As of release (2.0.0), Media files need to be stored on your device's public directory, e.g. /sdcard/Music/ /sdcard/Movies/ /sdcard/video etc.
1) Video and audio files can be combined into same playlist and play to devices of your choice.
2) Audio / Video Calibration allow you to eliminate the gap between video on your Android device and audio from one of the remote Airplay speakers. (Video and Audio out of TV are always in Sync, no need for adjustment). This is an Airplay Speaker only feature, DLNA Speaker is Not supported.
3)Stream to Multiple Airplay speakers, Apple TVs, DLNA speakers, DLNA TVs at the same time. whether they are in your living room, bed room, upstairs downstairs, wherever whatever.
4) Support password protected Airplay device.
5 ) Support Airplay speaker in different network (LAN) by manually entered IP address / port no.
Supported Audio Format
WAV, mp3, mp4, m4a, FLAC, AAC, MID 3GPP, ,XMF, OGG, Matroska
Supported Video Format :
MPEG-4, 3GPP, WebM, Matroska
Special thanks to Fredrick Olshausen who designed the app icon for this project.
Compatible with Android 5.0 preview.
Minor change in UI for deleting a playlist.
Added build in playlist "Camera Recording" for video files recorded by camera.
Playlist UI optimization.
1) Added Support for DLNA Speakers / TVs such as Samsung DTV.
2) Combine Audio and Video files into the same playlist and stream to multiple different type of devices (Airplay speakers, Apple TVs, DLNA speakers, DLNA TVs) at the same time.