This is a Free Trial version of AOA Player,
AOA Player is a media player with build in support for streaming audio to Airplay speakers and video (mp4 and m4v file without DRM) to Apple TV.
As of release (1.8.0), Media files need to be stored on your device's public directory, e.g. /sdcard/Music/, /sdcard/Movies/.
Supported Audio Format
WAV, mp3, mp4, m4a, FLAC, AAC, MID 3GPP, ,XMF, OGG, Matroska
Supported Video Format :
MPEG-4, 3GPP, WebM, Matroska
Airplay Speakers supported (and not limited to)
Apple TV, Airport Express,
AV Receivers such as Yamaha, Pioneer, Deno,
Wifi routers such as Freebox, Airport Express
PC with Shairport4w, Shairport, Airfoil installed.
Android Devices with Airbuble installed.
This app has two components:
1) Media Player is for unlimited use, no license is required
2) for Streaming Component, 10 minutes free trial period is allowed per launch. (unlimited usage on First Day)
1) Audio / Video Calibration allow you to eliminated the gap between video on your device and audio on the remote Airplay speakers. (Audio and Video both from Apple TV are always in Sync, no need to adjust)
2) Stream to multiple devices simultaneously.
3) Video and audio files can be combined into same playlist and play to airplay speakers or Apple TV of your choice.
4) Support password protected device.
5) Support Airplay speakers in different network (LAN) by manually entered IP address / port no.
6) Use "+ / - " for volume control allow you to fine tune the volume and avoid accidental max volume that could damage your AV equipment and speakers.
The playlist operations are very simple and easy:
Simply check the songs / video in order, i.e. the first song checked will be the first song in the playlist and the last one checked will be the last song in the playlist. Uncheck then re-check a song will move it from the current position to the last position.
Tap Album icon to Expand / Collapse All album
Long Press "Album Name Same operation apply to Folder, Artist and Genre
Tap on item name will play the item while remain in playlist screen
Long Press item name will play the item and quit playlist screen
There are three short cut buttons at bottom of the playlist, DeSelect All, Refresh and Select All
Content need to be located in the SD card directory, either external SD card or internal SD card directory for device such as Nexus 5/7 that don't have a external SD scard.
If content located in a different directory not accessible, you can try use tools such as Web PC Suit or ES File Explorer to move the file into the supported SD card directory (internal or external)
Special thanks to Fredrick Olshausen who designed the app icon for this project.
V 1.8.1 - 1.8.4
Optimization and minor changes.
Support Multiple Playlists,
Stream Video (mp4, m4v) to Apple TV.
Calibrate Function eliminate the gap between video on device and audio from airplay speaker.