AOL Radio powered by Slacker features 200+ free music stations including pop, hip-hop, R&B, country, classical, electronic/dance, indie, jazz, oldies and rock. News and sports programming are provided by ABC News and ESPN Radio.
The AOL Radio app includes:
- Over 200+ free stations spanning dozens of genres including pop, country, hip-hop, R&B, oldies, rock, indie, jazz, alternative, electronic/dance, classical and more.
- Create your own personalized custom multi-artist radio stations.
- News and sports programming from ABC News and ESPN Radio.
- High quality streams over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi.
- Multitasking & background audio support - Use other applications while AOL Radio is playing in the background.
- Song Skipping - Skip through songs you don't like on stations. (Note: Max. 6 skips per station, per hour)
- Station Presets - Save your favorite stations into your presets and have easy one touch access to them when you return.
- Favorite or Ban Songs - Keep a running list of songs you hear that you like or completely eliminate songs you don't want to hear.
- Share This Station via E-Mail, Facebook or Twitter - Tell your friends through e-mail or on Facebook or Twitter what you're listening to. Send friends and family your custom stations.
You can also upgrade your AOL Radio experience to AOL Radio Plus or AOL Radio Premium.
AOL Radio Plus ($3.99/month)
- Ad-free listening on AOL Radio’s 200 DJ programmed stations and custom radio stations
- Unlimited song skipping
- Full song lyrics for thousands of songs
- Optional hourly ABC News and ESPN updates
AOL Radio Premium ($9.99/month)
- AOL Radio Plus benefits (ad-free listening, unlimited song skipping, lyrics)
- Unlimited On-Demand Listening – Listen to millions of songs and albums on demand whenever you’d like, as many times as you’d like!
- Playlist Creation – Create your own custom playlists and take them with you on our mobile app.
- All-Artist Stations – Generate all artist stations for select artists and customize them to hear their hits, their deep cuts or a mix of both.