AP Math and Computer science can stand for many distinct Advanced Placement Math & Computer science high school students, provided by the College Board:
- AP Calculus AB is traditionally taken after precalculus and is the first calculus course offered at most schools except for the regular calculus class. The Pre-Advanced Placement pathway for math will help prepare students for further Advanced Placement classes and exams.
- Calculus BC is a full-year course in the calculus of functions of a single variable. It includes all topics covered in Calculus AB plus additional topics...Students who take an AP Calculus course should do so with the intention of placing out of a comparable college calculus course
- Advanced Placement Computer Science is meant to be the equivalent of a first-semester course in computer science The AP exam currently tests students on their knowledge of Java.
- Advanced Placement Statistics (AP Statistics, AP Stat or AP Stats) is equivalent to a one semester, non-calculus-based introductory college statistics course and is normally offered to juniors and seniors in high school.
In this app, we provide many Questions and Flashcards, They may help you to prepare for all types of AP Math & Computer science. Practice them everyday to get high score, Good luck :)
- Add Cards page
- Add Memos
- Update statistical functions
- Add more questions
- Add Shout box
- Add Send message
- Fix errors