The newly constructed Apartments.com Rental Search App has been rebuilt from the ground up, creating the most dynamic and innovative app to help you find the best apartment, condo, townhome or house to rent.
After three years of collecting your feedback through the Play Store, studies, focus groups and more we focused on improving what matters the most to you. Now you’re able to:
1. Access the most listings: Hundreds of thousands of apartments, condos, townhomes, and houses for rent are updated daily by our national research team.
2. Get the best information: Check real-time availability, rent ranges and specials without letting scams or repeat posts get in the way.
3. View more high-resolution photos and HD videos: Interiors, exteriors and neighborhood hot-spots are brought to life by our professional photographers and videographers.
4. Search smarter: Draw your specific target area, find options within the places you commute to, or search in your favorite neighborhood.
5. Take it wherever you go: Start your search on your computer and finish on your phone or tablet!
With the launch of the renovated app, our mission has never been clearer: to show you the most information about the most apartments wherever you are searching.
Because when it comes to your apartment search, no one is more focused on giving you more options and making it easy for you to find your next rental!
| Features may not be available for all listings.
| U.S listings only at this time.
| Make sure to have the latest Google Map services installed on your device
If you have any questions, issues, or ideas for how we can help you find a new home, let us know:[email protected]
We’ve been listening to your feedback and made some tweaks to make saving and filtering your searches even better!
- See a list of the properties you’ve contacted via email or phone by accessing the Contacted Rentals screen from the menu, making it easier for you to keep track of which rentals you’ve already reached out to and when.
- Now offering search capability by points of interest that you frequent, including transit stations, malls, airports and hotels.