These tables are provided for training static or walk apnea.
"Decrease rest period tables" calculates a series of 8 breath holds of equal length with a progressivley shorter rest period in between each.
"Increase breath hold tables" calculates a series of 8 breath holds of increasing length. The rest period remains constant throughout the table.
The Free Form table is provided to allow you to design training tables of your own.
- Please use the fields to change your times.
- Selecting the 'Use Speech' box turns on the sound.
- The 'Start tables' button will start the clock counting & present you with the on-screen prompt & table calculations
- Selecting 'View Table' will display the calculated table.
- Some bug fixes applied.
- Table can't be started if other table is already running.
- wake lock active when table is running