Once a Day, Every Day, this live wallpaper will set your desktop to a new stunning image from the famous Astronomy Picture of the Day website.
A double tap on the screen will display the image description and copyright information.
A triple tap opens a dialog with the explanation
Swipe your screen and see the 'parallax' movement of your image.
INSTRUCTIONS!!! It is better to have a beefier device, as APOD images can be HUGE and require a lot of memory.
1. Once installed, press and hold on a clear area of a home screen.
2. When the menu appears, select 'Wallpapers'
3. Next select 'Live wallpapers'
4. Then select APOD wallpaper
5. Click on 'Set wallpaper'
7. 24 hours from that point a new image will be downloaded
If you get strange error when selecting the wallpaper, read the information here, Hopefully that's the problem!
Fix for APOD missing http: for video links
Fix for explanation dialog crashing