The world's most versatile and user-friendly GPS navigation with offline maps.
FIND YOUR DESTINATION IN AN EASY WAY
Aponia GPS Navigation converts your Android smartphone or tablet into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, thus avoiding data transfer for map display, route calculation etc.
The most complex and user-friendly GPS navigation app in the world with Intel x86 support also.
Maps are stored on the device for offline use.
Both app and maps are updated for free.
The application is compatible with over 300 Android smartphones and tablets.
FAST, SMART AND UNDEMANDING
▪ No. 1 paid GPS navigation with a growing number of satisfied users.
▪ On-board navigation – the maps are stored directly in your smartphone or tablet, thus avoiding extra expenses
▪ The application is capable of navigating to a zip code, house number or an address book contact.
▪ Extensive map database with high quality maps.
▪ Turn-by-turn voice guidance with a large register of languages.
▪ Complex junctions simplified by lane arrows and direction signs.
▪ Alternative routes.
▪ Powerful multi-stop trip planning and optimization.
▪ Favorites – easy access to home, work and favorite places.
▪ Navigation activation via a tap on the map.
▪ Speed camera alerts with FREE updates.
▪ Speed limit indicator and warnings.
▪ Automatic day-night modes.
▪ The navigation finds the fastest route based on live traffic flow.
▪ If there’s a delay based on the traffic flow, the app automatically finds a new route.
▪ Color-coded live traffic map and status bar.
PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU'D EXPECT FROM A NAVIGATION.
We have launched the new version of the popular Aponia GPS Navigation mobile application, thanks to which will your smartphone or tablet gain the same qualities as a fully-fledged navigation system.
Next to the functions, which have been positively rated by the users – for example on-board maps for offline use, free maps and app updates or the user-friendly interface – you can be prepared for a set of brand new effective functions:
• Possibility of switching the appearance of the menu from list to tiles.
• Possibility to hide the lateral menu during navigation.
• Redesign of graphics in the application:
▪ For better visibility we have added shading to the icon of the car in the navigation.
▪ Appearance of Pop-Ups (can be closed by tapping on the Back button, when used on Android operating system).
▪ New icons on the panel in the bottom part of the navigation screen.
▪ New POI & Favorites icons.
▪ New graphics for signs announcing traffic incidents.
▪ New icons for Speed Restrictions.
At the same time we fixed bugs, which might have caused problems in the previous version of the application:
• Correction of Intents.
• Reparation of address launch from Contacts – if the contact wasn’t found, the app will not close anymore.
• Automatic rotation, when used on Android operating system.
Company Aponia Software is bringing a new update of the Aponia GPS Navigation application for Android operating system.
The most distinct change is in the speed of determining the GPS position – it was adjusted in a way, so that the application finds the GPS position of its user as fast as possible even in cases, when he is not connected to the internet.