App Backup & Restore is to backup, restore, transfer apps for android.
Save phone space by backup, restore, transfer apps that are not frequently used.
- For Android 4.4 and above, Google reserved the permission to write External SD Card. The permission is now granted only for Google and cellphone manufactures. The external sd card written problem is fixed since version 4.1.9, for most devices.If you change the backup path to the SD card and uninstall our APP, all the backups on SD card will be removed due to system feature of Android 4.4 and above. Please copy the backups out before taking further action.
- App Backup & restore cannot backup / restore / transfer Data
of apps, it only backup / restore / transfer Apk Files
. Game/app data can only be backup / restore through third party login or their own account. App Backup & Restore is not able to save Game Record due to system restriction.
Uninstall apps to save device space if you have backup them. Different version of app can be coexisting by backup, restore, transfer between devices.
Restore apps from SD card. Restore and reinstall backup apps any time, especially when you get a new phone.
- Instead of relying on wifi routers, "Transfer" allows users to easily transfer installed apps/apk files between devices.
- Install / backup / transfer your friends' installed apps without using data by simple click!
- Backup / Restore installed apps to SD card
- Transfer app between devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Batch backup & restore
- Restore and install by simple click
- Backup and quick uninstall
- Sort restore / backup apps by name, date, size
- Auto backup and restore for selected apps
- Customize auto backup counts
- Show backup / restore apps storage usage
- Multi version backup & restore
- Send backup apk file by other apps
- Share market link
- Clean backup & restore catch
- App manager
- Automatic backup
- Override old version while restore
- Alternative backup path, change backup & restore folder
- Show last backup & restore size & time
Q: How to backup apps?
A: Go to "Backup"-> select apps -> click "Backup" tab.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable "Unknown sources", restore apps.
Q: Does it backup / restore app data?
A: No, currently it only backup / restore apk files.
Q: Can I change the backup path?
A: Yes. Go to "Setting" -> "Auto Backup" -> change backup path. You can edit the full backup path.
Q: How to use Transfer?
A: Transfer installed apps with others. Transfer is available between two devices.
If you want to transfer apps to others, tap "Transfer" ->"Send" -> Select the apps-> Click "Send" -> Select the device you want to send to -> Start Sending.
If you want to transfer apps from others, tap "Transfer" ->"Receive" -> Waiting for the sender -> Start Receiving
Any question, please send feedback at "menu"->"feedback" in App Backup & Restore, or send email to [email protected]
Thanks for your support!
#1. Fix bug that crash a bunch of users.
We appreciate all your feedback, if you have any questions or suggestions please send feedback to us ([email protected]