*** Support devices with Android 6.0, Android 7.0, Android 7.1
Android operating system. ***
***Better coverage with advanced service. ***
App Cache Cleaner is an Easy and Safe
cleaner & booster tool for Android devices. It can clean Cache & Junk & Trash
of app and storage, Release
space, Accelerate & Boost Up
your phone's speed and performance ! Always release space for your favorite APP & GAME
. With cache cleaner, you can free up much more space from these apps quickly and easily without worrying about clear the wrong files.And the best thing is, you DON’T have to ROOT your phone to do so! App Cache Cleaner Highlights: System Cache Clean
● Cache Cleaner
- one-tap Scan & Clean. Clear cache of all app
● Phone Booster
- Boost up phone for become faster and speedier
● Boost & Power Cleaner
- Clean background tasks, free up storage space and save battery power Junk Remover
● On-tap Scan & Delete all type of junk files on your Android phone
● Boost up phone for better game experience
● Release your phone's RAM and storage space, so you can enjoy using a faster and speedier phoneApp Manager
By long tap any app in the app list, you can:
- Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
- Backup & Upload apps to cloud drive such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Share apps by a third party
- Show app detail page
- View app on Google Play Store
- Open/launch appFeatures
● Auto refresh & Auto clean when you open the app
● Auto clean cache at a specified interval
● Clean cache for chosen apps
● Sort apps by either cache size or app name
● Clean files
● Free up valuable storage space on your device
● one-tap phone boost Widget
● Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
● Easy & simple user interface which is easy to navigate
If you just want to clear all cache files, you don't need to wait for the completion of the apps list. Just tap the 'Clear All Cache Files' button.
You can rebuild the app list by tapping the refresh button and choose a different sort type using Sort button.
For more settings, please tap MENU > Settings.
Q: How is the cache cleaned?
A: Open App Cache Cleaner and tap the refresh button and then tap the clean button, and it will clear cache for your phone automatically
Q: What is a cached file?
A: A cached file is a mechanism for the temporary storage (caching) of web documents, such as HTML pages and images, to reduce bandwidth usage, server load, and perceived lag. A cached file stores copies of documents passing through it; subsequent requests may be satisfied from the cache if certain conditions are met.
The cached files are stored in the phone built-in memory and sometimes can take a lot of storage space. By clear cached files, you are able to recover precious phone memory space. Most importantly, the cached files can safely be cleared.
Contact us if you want to help making the app into your language: [email protected]
- Fix some bugs
Please let us know how it works for you by sending us a note to [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you!