Xooloo App Kids is a parental control that transforms your tablet or smartphone into a safe and fun playground for your child.
Only applications, games and contents you have chosen are accessible to your child, the rest of your device is protected with your password.
With Xooloo App Kids, you can for free:
- Create a safe playground for your child on your device, protected with your parents password.
- Select which applications and games your child can access to.
- Restrict with a schedule, the time your child can spend on Xooloo App Kids.
- Block In-App purchase and new applications’ downloads.
- Access to Xooloo’s child games selection.
- Be notified of games that your child would like to install on your device and decide whether or not to install them using your parents password.
- Customize the application with a selection of wallpapers.
With a premium account and 4.99 USD per month (after a 10 days free trial period), Xooloo App Kids provides you an additional entertainment space for your child:
- An unlimited access in streaming to a selection of children’s favorite cartoons and videos: Trotro, Mr Men and Little Miss, The Magic Roundabout 2, Yakari, Contraptus, Little Spirou, Taratabong, Quizz time, etc.
- A safe internet access, where each content is verified.
- A video player to choose among the videos available on your device the ones accessible to your child.
- A photo player allowing you to choose among the photos available on your device the ones accessible to your child.
- A protected phone, allowing you to choose the contacts your child can call or receive calls from (this feature is only available to smartphones).
Follow us on Twitter: @xooloosoft_EN
By email: [email protected]
V2.0.1: Fixes and General improvements
Thank you for your support.
V.2: New Version!
* Cartoons (Trotro, Mr Men and Little Miss, The Magic Roundabout 2...) and
* Games selection for kids!
Thanks for your fidelity.
v.1.2.7: added the "phone for kids" app
v.1.2.1: added the "videos for kids" app
v1.1.3: added the blocking of clicks on ad banners and in-app purchases
improvement of the child lock