Xooloo App Kids transforms in one click your mobile device into a safe smartphone or tablet for your child!
What is the Xooloo Kids App?
A dedicated world for your child:
- A secure zone, locked with a password, on your smartphone or tablet.
- A personalized home screen for your child (wallpaper, apps, etc.).
- Online activities suited for children, which will gradually enrich the app.
- A gaming and entertainment center on your phone.
Why download the Xooloo Kids App?
- To protect them from content, apps and videos that are potentially dangerous or inappropriate.
- To manage their daily screen time.
- To allow them to safely play on apps and access content that are suitable for them on your device.
- To protect your cell phone or tablet from viruses and avoid any tampering, guaranteeing you peace of mind.
- Authorize or block apps and games on your child's home screen (for example: social networks, chat rooms, etc.).
- Locking the home screen makes it impossible to close it or uninstall any app without inputting the parent's password.
- Defining the time period when the use of the cell phone or tablet is allowed.
- Blocking access to sensitive areas on your phone or tablet (photos, videos, SMS, settings, etc.).
- Blocking the sending of SMS messages.
- Inaccessibility to Google Play and to all downloads.
- Blocking clicks on ads and in-app purchases.
The Premium account: Indispensable features for parents and children (3 months free trial - 1.99 euros per month)
- Safe internet browsing and access to Xooloo mobile children portal.
- Selection of videos and photos that have been authorized by the parent.
- Selection of contacts your children can call or can be called by.
- Choice of wallpaper from the images and photos that have been authorized by the parent.
Xooloo Kids App is an app for use by children and teens, compatible with smartphones and Android tablets (version 2.3 - 4.4 - the latest version).
Review by Marie M., a parent tester: "Use of our tablet was becoming a real problem at home. The Kids App allowed me to no longer worry constantly about which apps my son was accessing as well as controlling the number of hours he was playing. We chose together around 12 apps that he uses regularly. Without the password, he cannot use the others. "
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/xooloosoft_FR
By email: [email protected]
v1.2.8: Fixed several minor interface issues
v1.2.7: added the "phone for kids" app
v1.2.6: "infinite loop" bug corrected
v1.2.5: crashes fixed
corrections on Galaxy Tabs and Notes
v1.2.3: improvement of the registration process
advanced configuration tools
v1.2.2: correction on the video app
v1.2.1: added the "videos for kids" app
correction of the bugs when blocking in-app purchases
v1.1.3: added the blocking of clicks on ad banners and in-app purchases
improvement of the child lock