The best application for visualizing/analyzing your Google Checkout, app sales data and Google Play ratings/comments.
Use the charts/graphs to get rich insights into your sales. With App Market Analytics, you can view sales trends and analyze purchase habits.
See your Google Checkout order, sales stats and Google Play ratings/comments on the move!
- App Market Analytics allows you to visualize/analyze the following Google Checkout order data:
> Order List
> Order Statuses
> Revenue by Country
> Revenue by Day
> Revenue by Day of Week
> Revenue by Hour of Day
> Revenue by Product
> Sales by Country
> Sales by Day
> Sales by Day of Week
> Sales by Hour of Day
> Sales by Product
- Secure login
- Multiple accounts support
- Filter reports by date, product and/or country.
- Ability to define custom report periods.
- Share your charts via Email, Bluetooth, MMS, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Instant notification of new orders.
- Widget(s) to place your sales data right on your home screen. The widget can be configured to display sales and revenue figures by date, product, and country. You can also define the data retrieval interval (for automatic updates).
- Monitor your Google Play Ratings and Comments.
***VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ***
To view your Google Play ratings/comments, you must log in using your Google account. You can switch between Google login and Checkout login by going to the menu and select "Checkout Credentials".
***PLEASE NOTE: While you can view other Google Checkout orders with the App Market Analytics app, only Android application orders (via Google Play) have the most accurate sales figures. This is because merchant sales reports are downloaded directly from Google Play which provides per-transaction details including currency of sale and currency conversion rate. You can read more about the reconcile feature here: http://www.appsblogger.com/support/#reconcile.
Finally, if you encounter an issue with the app or if the app doesn't work on your device, please let us know via our support page (http://www.appsblogger.com/support/) instead of leaving a negative comment. Thanks!