Manage application permissions on all devices with Android 4.3.x/4.4.0 (ROOT IS NOT REQUIRED).
App Ops on Android 4.4.2 - ROOT IS REQUIRED
• Download and Install Xposed Installer: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer
• Start Xposed Installer > click Framework > click Install/Update
• Start Xposed Installer > Download > click AppOpsXposed, download and install
• Start Xposed Installer > Module > checked AppOpsXposed
• Open App Ops perminssion manager
Permission manager helps limit applications, but be careful. Because of that some applications will not work, some will crash, but still a lot of them will work.
Be aware, that list of used permissions by application can grow in time. Because of that, check permissions periodically (every month).
I can´t improve this application (App Ops), I can just provide to you access there. I hope in future it will be even better.
This version has been tested on Android 4.3.x,Android 4.4.0,Android 4.4.2.
Enjoy : )