Auto App Categorizer Widget allows you to create widgets on your home screen in few simple steps, that will group all of your applications by category.
It will automagically categorize all the applications installed on your phone.
It allows you to add as many applications to the home screen widget as you want, either automatically or manually.
This WIDGET is the simplest and easiest way to group icons on your home screen.
- Automatically create and organize your apps base on google play categories
- Create automatic groups of your categorized apps
- Select one or more categories to show and group your apps on the screen
- Create manual group of your categorized apps
- Add manually apps, to automatically created groups
- Mark your apps as favorite, and display them in a separate 'Favorites' widget
- Hide apps from automatically created groups
- Change the group name
- Change the application category
- Rank the applications by the date of installation
- Rank the applications by the launch frequency
- Customize the window look (background color, border, font, size, etc.)
If you would like to see additional features, please email us at: [email protected]
This is a free version, with NO limitation, but with Ad support.
There is a paid version available, with no Ads.
Fixed widget not responding after rotation issue.
Add menu button to phones without HW menu button.