Easily share apps with just a click. Select multiple apps to share multiple at once!
• Quickly uninstall app
• Easily launch app
• Share single or multiple app market links
• Share app .apk files
• View details about an app
• Link to the Google Play page of an app
• Search for apps by key words
• Organize search results by downloaded apps, system apps, and unlaunchable apps (themes, addons, etc)..
• Create shortcuts on desktop to launch apps
• Save apps to SD card
This app focuses on convenience and simplicity. It is not intended for root users or advanced users. Apps that are write protected cannot be copied to the SD card and cannot be shared.
Developed with Material Design and supports Android N!
Email: [email protected]
Hearing from users is great! I'll make every attempt to respond to comments on the Google Play page, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email me
If you have any questions about this app, please first see the Settings -> FAQ page in the app. If you still cannot find the answer to your question, go ahead and send me an email.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5544950447673100890
INTERNET - Required by Google Play Services. More information on Google Play Service can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Determines if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve data.
BILLING - Allows for a one time payment to remove all forms of advertisement. Also used to collect donations.
READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Both permissions are used to write app files to the SD Card.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - Creates launcher shortcuts to applications.
- Share system app with root in development
- Minor cosmetic changes
- Fixed bug with sharing not using the proper link
- Ascending reversed
- Search Google or Google Now for a package name
- When changing the save folder now you have the option to move files to the new folder
- Firebase messaging added (can be disabled in settings)