MobiMail is a native app that connects directly to Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013), Office 365, IMAP and POP3 accounts – to effectively and professionally manage your Email from your mobile device!
MobiMail allows you to manage your email much more effectively than managing your email from an Android web browser.
It provides many features to access your email when you don't have an internet connection! You can use MobiMail offline to view, delete and move emails to any folder; to view your Microsoft Exchange calendar; and to access your Microsoft Exchange Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available!
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly web browser behind and easily manage your Emails both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only), IMAP and POP3 emails. As a native app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Receive notifications of new emails including folders other than your Inbox.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Save drafts locally.
• Add and update categories on your Exchange emails.
• Update followup flags on your Exchange emails.
• Mark emails as read/unread.
• Perform tasks on multiple emails at the same time.
• View your text and HTML emails.
• Scroll quickly between emails.
• Search your local email folders.
You can also manage your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only).
• Download your calendar to your Android device calendar (Ice Cream Sandwich and newer devices only).
• View your calendar in a widget provided by MobiMail or provided by your device calendar.
• View, edit and delete calendar events.
• Open calendar events and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar event invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings
• Show and set private indicator on calendar events.
Your contacts from your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) can be downloaded within MobiMail where you can:
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• View all contact details.
• Call, text, or email any of your contacts.
• Open the map for the address of any of your contacts.
Your Notes and Tasks can be downloaded from your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) mailbox where you can:
• Add, delete, and save Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks anytime.
• Add and update categories on your Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks
• Ability to save/restore your Email settings to transfer between your Android devices.
• Encrypts your data completely when saving on your device.
• Provides PIN number security when MobiMail restarts.
• View and update Out of Office Settings for Exchange accounts.
Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks not supported for Office 365 Home Premium and other POP/IMAP accounts
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
• Switch email signatures when switching accounts while composing an email
• Inbox style notifications for new emails
• Optionally sync Exchange/Office 365 contacts to device contacts
• Sort folder list by name
• Provide an option to allow full sync when Wifi not available
• Fixes to improve performance on startup and moving between screens.
• Improvements to adding new accounts
• Fix to All Day Calendar events in the local calendar.