Application Manager (App2SD) is a small, simple, convenient and easy to use android app for all kind of users and developers. Application management task can be achieved easily by using this application.
There are so many app management relating apps, though Why to choose this one?
-because it is simply the best among all, just try it. It is simply the best at what it does!
■ Application Management:
- A list of installed applications in a single view, "Application Manager" also enables to list system (built-in) apps.
- Application's version information
- Size information (application size, data size, cache size and total size). It also supports to count app used external (SD card) size for the android 4.0 and above versions.
- Application installation date and last update date.
- Application search: facility to search application from installed list using app title as search parameter.
- Application share: you can share application's Google Play Store link and also send APK via Bluetooth, Email, Message, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter etc sharing media.
- Auto application notification and list management on new app install and uninstall. Separate refresh option is also available to refresh application list-view.
- Application sorting in ascending and descending order by app name, app size, data size, cache size and total size.
■ Batch uninstaller:
- Batch app Uninstall: one of the best and easiest feature of this app is batch uninstall.
- Uninstall as many as apps together.
■ Movable app notifications:
- "Application Manager" notifies you when newly installed application can be moved to the external (SD) card.
- Android Apps are in APK format. "Application Manager" makes it easy to import/export APK files. One can install the app by simply running APK file.
- Export installed APK to the external (SD) card. Get list of APKS saved on external card on a single click. It helps to backup.
- Import exported apps directly from the external (SD) card. It helps to restored backed-up apps.
■ Battery Usage:
- See what has been using your battery
App Manager does not intend to copy licensed Apps.
* If app uses any of the following features, it cannot be installed on the external storage.
* App Widgets, Services, Input Method Engines, Live Wallpapers, Live Folders, Alarm Services, Account Managers, Sync Adapters, Device Administrators.
* No Notification Ads - we don't use any notification ads.
* Movable feature does not works with devices: Galaxy S3, Note 2, Galaxy Nexus, Tablets
TAG: battery info, uninstaller, batch uninstaller, app manager, auto cache cleaner, app assistance, cache eraser, App2SD, App to SD, move to sd