Applipedia is a collection of approximately 1'500 applications updated by Palo Alto Networks. Whether you need a brief description of an application, its default ports or learn about known vulnerabilities, Applipedia will help you out. As for customers of Palo Alto Networks, the risk level, app dependencies and characteristics are shown too. Internet access is required as the content is updated at least weekly given the ever-changing nature of applications.
If you find a bug, please contact us in order to fix it rather than just submit bad rating and not letting us know about it. Thanks ;-)
Features (example DNS):
- Search applications by name: DNS
- Search applications by port: tcp/53, udp/53, 53
- Display category, subcategory, technology, default ports, references, risk-rating, application description and characteristics
- Synchronized from the latest Palo Alto Networks app feed (updated daily)
- Matches port-ranges (unlike the Applipedia from Palo Alto Networks ;-)
1. Note that this app is not officially supported by Palo Alto Networks.
2. All content including the term Applipedia belongs to Palo Alto Networks.
3. This app is a means to access the publicly available Applipedia from Palo Alto Networks.
palo alto networks, pan, applipedia, apps, applications, application, wikipedia, port, ports, risk, enterprise, corporate, social media, business
- Added stability fix for 3G and WIFI
- Added stability fix for wireless with captive portal
- Fulltext search & more search options
- Easier navigation with back button
- Goto app by clicking name if multiple apps are found