AppLog tracks what application you were using when and logs that information to your SD Card!
AppLog keeps a log of the titles of the applications that a user uses, all of the times of their texts and phone calls. It can be used to track your own usage, your childs usage, or for any kind of study to see how people use their smartphones!
You can find the log saved to your sdcard as applog_log.csv, its is a comma delimited file.
It was created for a study at the University of Waterloo and any inquiries into using it for a commercial purpose or any other study than the study it was originally intended for can be directed to [email protected]
- Rewrote the way the name of the application is found, now the exact name is found
- Made the application stay alive properly
- Made the user interface more friendly
- Added the ability to view the log
- Added the ability to share the log
- Added the ability to wipe the log
- Added a way to e-mail the developer
- Added a way to Stop Logging
- Improved the explanation of the program