Appmover will find equivalent apps for your Android device by simply scanning the apps on your iPhone screen. Vice-versa, appmover can also recommend equivalent apps in the iPhone app store based on the Android apps on your phone.
••••• How to use •••••
What you should do
- Make sure your background is black / dark on your iPhone (e.g. “black” photo; but no colorful, bright wallpaper)
- Make sure you have at least 3-4 apps on each iPhone screen (otherwise autofocus will not function)
and what you should not
- Place iPhone on top of Android device (make sure you hold it about 10 cm above)
••••• FAQ •••••
The iPhone-app-images appear blurred and the matched quality is weak. What’s wrong?
- Try cleaning your camera lens.
The iPhone-app-images appear too dark. What should I alter?
- Move to a darker environment. E.g. a darker table or a darker room. Avoid daylight. (Yes, this sounds illogical at first...)
The iPhone-app-images appear too bright. What should I do?
- Move to a brighter environment. E.g. a white table or a brightly illuminated room.