This is the official mobile application for Apptivo's business management software, which comes included in premium & enterprise plans. Plans start at $10/month. Free 30 day trial included for new users!
Get unlimited access to all your contacts, customers, leads, tasks, activities and much more, right from your fingertips. Apptivo’s mobile app stays in sync real time with all of the data on the cloud. In fact you operate on the same data. Access our business apps from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
We didn’t want to limit the mobile app in any way, so all of the capabilities you have on the web are available on the mobile app. You can even access your custom attributes from the mobile app. The current version of Apptivo mobile has a common activities area, as well as four CRM apps - Leads, Opportunities, Contacts and Customers.
The common activities area helps businesses to clearly segregate their business activities from personal activities in this bring your own device (BYOD) era. You can have your employees use their own devices or access the Apptivo app for their business activities. You can access the following activities globally, across all apps and objects:
- News feed - Everything that is going on in your business, that you need to know. Keep checking the newsfeed to get the pulse on what is going on in your business.
- Calendar - All your business appointments.
- Call Log - Invoke the native phone from your mobile and record notes on all your calls.
- Tasks - Access a unified list of all your tasks. Complete them, reassign them, keep them updated.
- Assigned Objects - Access all the objects that are assigned to you. If you own a lead, you will see it here. If you own a Customer, you will see that here.
- Follow Ups - A subset of your appointments, but most likely your bread and butter appointments. Access all of your follow ups, and keep them updated from the central Activities area or from the individual CRM apps.
- Emails - Send emails from the mobile app. And look at only the relevant emails. Avoid clutter at work.
In addition to the common activities area, Apptivo Mobile v1.0 brings four of our CRM applications to your mobile phone:
- Leads - Create leads on the go. Access leads that have been assigned to you using the same views that are available on the web based Leads App. Convert your leads to opportunities.
- Opportunities - Record opportunities when you are meeting your prospect or customer. Take notes, schedule follow ups, and finally, close your deal, all on the go.
- Contacts - Use our mobile contacts app to access contacts on the go. Since our mobile contacts app operates on the same security layer as our cloud, this can be your most secure contact sharing system. Every employee will only see their own contacts. No complex synchronization processes and no waiting.
- Customers - Access all the information associated with your customers right here. Everything you need to know about a customer when you walk into a meeting, right from your mobile device.
This app is available in Google Play to download for free, but users will need to be on the paid plan in order to use the App. All new users will be able to sign up for the 30-day trial of the Premium Plan.
We set out to build business software for small businesses and have built over 40 Apps to help small businesses manage their projects, automate time tracking & invoicing, increase customer engagement using CRM and enhance web presence by employing business website integrations through WordPress & API.
* Notes allows you to quickly write down all the updates made, from the homepage menu.
* Master Layout allows you to create additional fields based on your requirements.
* You can easily view and edit follow ups from the homepage.
* Unsubscribe toggle will be enabled automatically, once the recipient opts out of the mailing list.
* When an email is bounced, this enables you to view the bounced reasons.
* Allows you to set privileges to create, edit and enable notes in contacts.
* Bug fixes