AppTracker helps you understand how you use your apps by letting you know for how long and how many times you use them. AppTracker tries to stay out of your way, both visually and by having a negligible effect on battery life, so that you can make use of the generated statistics in any way you want.
Furthermore, optional integration with QuantiModo lets you find correlations between your app usage patterns and anything else you track, making your data more useful than ever.
• Incredibly accurate app usage tracking
• Tracks total usage, time spent in apps and number of launches
• Minimal battery drain
• Easy to use, lightweight and only there when you want to
• Easy to configure, blacklist apps you don't want to track
• Optionally integrates with QuantiModo (https://quantimo.do)
• INTERNET - Synchronise with QuantiModo
• GET_ACCOUNTS - Get QuantiModo accounts
• USE_CREDENTIALS - Use credentials that are stored for your QuantiModo accounts
• WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - Manage the QuantiModo sync service
+ Brand new line graph (swipe left to reveal, will be polished in a future release)
+ Added a tablet-optimized layout (landscape)
+ Improved performance when loading large amounts of usage data
! Fixed a bug where uninstalled apps would mess up the total usage