AppTracker helps you understand how you use your apps by letting you know for how long and how many times you use them. AppTracker tries to stay out of your way, both visually and by having a negligible effect on battery life, so that you can make use of the generated statistics in any way you want.
Furthermore, optional integration with QuantiModo lets you find correlations between your app usage patterns and anything else you track, making your data more useful than ever.
• Incredibly accurate app usage tracking
• Tracks total usage, time spent in apps and number of launches
• Minimal battery drain
• Easy to use, lightweight and only there when you want to
• Easy to configure, blacklist apps you don't want to track
• Optionally integrates with QuantiModo (https://quantimo.do)
• INTERNET - Optionally sync with QuantiModo
• GET_ACCOUNTS - Get QuantiModo accounts
• USE_CREDENTIALS - Use credentials that are stored for your QuantiModo accounts
• WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - Manage the QuantiModo sync service
! Hotfix for a crash in AppTracker's service
+ Export your app usage as csv
! Fixed QuantiModo sync
! Fixed a regression in yesterday's build.
! Fixed a crash in the tracking service.
! Fixed a bug where an app would be tracked twice, making it seem like the app was running longer than it was.