Appxis is a very useful, simple utility app which provides free tools to help users do a wide variety of tasks such as draw on maps, write on maps, create custom maps, get interesting map news/information and many more.
Best used either as a professional map tools app or an integrated travel/map notepad, Appxis can be used both online/offline, and do not provide the same tools as other top map apps such as Google Maps, etc.
MAIN FEATURES / WHY USE APPXIS:
* DRAW DISTANCE CIRCLE: Find all facilities/buildings within your specified distance at any map locations
(Best for checking nearby places when traveling)
* DRAW ON MAPS: Draw any lines, shapes, words, pictures, etc on any map locations in the world
(Allows sharing map drawings with friends)
* CREATE CUSTOM MAPS: Draw your own custom maps for any personal use, technical/commercial/professional projects, etc
* DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED FREE MAPS: Download the most highly detailed offline maps of any place in the world via "Surf-&-Download"
(Best for users who wish to minimize map download size (1) when on limited data mobile plans, (2) when WiFi is not available or (3) when low on disk space)
* MINOR ROADS, STREETS & BUILDINGS: Allows users to download unlimited high detail offline maps at the highest zoom levels, inclusive of most minor roads, streets & buildings
(NB. Such high offline map details are usually only available in paid apps & expensive map devices)
* PERSONAL MAP NOTEPAD & INFORMATION DIARY: Write any personal notes, reminders or location bookmarks on your own map easily both online & offline
* BEST TRAVEL ASSISTANT / PLANNER: Make any personal notes/bookmarks on any interesting travel spots you would like to visit during your next holiday vacations/business trips
* BEST MAP NOTES ORGANIZER: Organize your map notes easily with your favorite color tags
* GET YOUR OWN FREE PERSONAL MAP URL: Share any map notes easily with your friends, family, colleagues or clients via your personal map URL at www.appxis.com/myappxis?u=yourchosenusername, by creating your personal Internet map/map blog
* EMBED MAP: Embed an interactive map on your blogs, websites, forums, social media postings, etc
* DUAL-MAP ENGINE: Allows users to check Google Maps & OpenStreetMap simultaneously, so that users can search difficult-to-find map details easily
* USE LOW SYSTEM RESOURCE: Simple app which uses very low system resources to prevent draining your battery
* BEST MAP COMPLEMENT: As Google Maps is the best online maps & navigation app in the world, Appxis do not provide the same tools as Google Maps and instead helps complement it with interesting features not found in Google Maps
(Main Differences: http://www.appxis.com/main-differences-between-appxis-and-google-maps)
* HIGH PRIVACY PROTECTION
* AND MORE: Map News/Information (e.g. major earthquakes, popular shopping belts), Measure Map Distance, etc
* 100% FREE-OF-CHARGE
- As we hope to provide the best useful apps for our users, should you encounter any problems with our app, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
for technical assistance before rating us and giving your feedback on Google Play. We sincerely look forward to help solve your problems and make sure you have a good experience with us.
- Please note that as this app is a information/location utility app equipped with map tools, thus Google Play Location Services/GPS will be needed for the best performance.
Appxis is developed by NovelMatrix, which is a business unit of Addge Pte Ltd (http://www.addge.com).
Should you experience any problems with our app, please feel free to email us as follows.
Technical Support: [email protected]
* New features: Draw on map, Measure elevation (altitude/sea depth)
* Improved performance
* New features: Measure map distance, Organize your map notes with your favorite colour map pins
* New features: Generate URL for sharing map locations in your blog/websites/emails/forums/social media postings, Embed an interactive map in your blog/websites
* Newly revamped UI
* New features: Free high detail offline maps, New map tools, New information system