SELL ANYTHING, ANYWHERE WITH APRIVAPAY™ PLUS
AprivaPay Plus makes credit card transactions easy—whether storefront or mobile. This streamlined app enables merchants to accept mobile payments and process transactions right from an Android device.
PAYMENT APPLICATION FOR SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
The AprivaPay Plus app turns your Android device into a mobile point of sale, allowing you to process card-based payments, as well as record cash-based sales. Set sales tax rates and tipping right in the app, and leverage bar codes and images to create specific inventory groups to expedite sales.
Mobile card acceptance has never been more affordable. (Supports 10 active devices per account.) Add an optional portable credit card reader, and your Android device instantly becomes a highly functional mobile point of sale for a fraction of the cost of a traditional wireless terminal.
In most cases, you can use your existing payment processing provider. If you don’t accept cards today, or want to shop around, choose from hundreds of AprivaPay Plus partners to find the one that best fits your needs.
ENCRYPTION AND SECURITY
Apriva is the leading provider of end-to-end wireless transaction technology and offers the most proven and secure platform for wireless information transfer available. AprivaPay Plus exceeds industry standard encryption and security requirements.
Apriva provides 24/7 technical support for resellers and merchants. We're here to give you the support you need to be successful. (Rooted/jailbroken devices are not supported due to security risks.)
Before you can begin mobile payment processing with AprivaPay Plus, you’ll need to set up a merchant account (if you don’t already have one), so that your bank can fund your transactions. Once you have a merchant account, it’s easy to get started. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Android device with Internet access
2. Merchant account (new or existing)
3. AprivaPay Plus downloadable app
4. Optional card reader/printer
• Enhanced tipping
• Rounded tips (round to the nearest dollar and apply dollar tip amounts)
• Multiple tax rates
• Auto-Sync cloud settings
• Cloud controlled inventory
• Customer support messaging (via web companion portal)
• Receipt footer modification capability (via web companion portal)
• Enhanced settings drawer user experience modifications
• Receipt changes
• Additional changes, device and OS compatibility upgrades, enhancements and bug fixes