Aptitude Interview Questions provide you a wide range of questions that can be asked during an Interview or in Written Test. The application answers most commonly asked Aptitude either in Written test or in the interview and the questions are divided into sections for ease of use.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on [email protected]
Application Contains Questions, Answers and Solution for each and every question. Ideal for Job seekers, employers, managers or a recent graduate, the huge range of questions will fully prepare readers for success. Move next , Previous and Scroll to read full Content.
First 9 Section contains an explanation of each and every solution in detail. Then next 9 section is meant for practice where we do not provide explanation however correct answer is still available.
1. 400+ questions that prepare you for any type of Aptitude interview, Quiz and Test.
2. Provide an option for users to practice his/her own answers as your application will present you with a question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
3. Questions has been categories in Section for ease of use.
4. Check out common question then check specific question related to the database of your choice.
5. Verbal and numerical aptitudes
6. Practical skills and understanding
7. Logic and intuition of different types
Q. ) A three digit number consists of 9,5 and one more number . When these digits are reversed and then subtracted from the original number the answer yielded will be consisting of the same digits arranged yet in a different order. What is the other digit?
Ans : Let the digit unknown be n.
The given number is then 900+50+n=950+n.
When reversed the new number is 100n+50+9=59+100n.
Subtracting these two numbers we get 891-99n.
The digit can be arranged in 3 ways or 6 ways.
We have already investigated 2 of these ways.
We can now try one of the remaining 4 ways. One of these is n 95
or 199n =796
the unknown digit is 4.
Q.) On a sunny morning, a greengrocer places 200 kilograms of cucumbers in cases in front of his shop. At that moment, the cucumbers are 99% water. In the afternoon, it turns out that it is the hottest day of the year, and as a result, the cucumbers dry out a little bit. At the end of the day, the greengrocer has not sold a single cucumber, and the cucumbers are only 98% water. How many kilograms of cucumbers has the greengrocer left at the end of the day?
In the morning, the 200 kilograms of cucumbers are 99% water. So the non-water part of the cucumbers have a mass of 2 kilograms. At the end of the day, the cucumbers are 98% water. The remaining 2% is still the 2 kilograms of non-water material (which does not change when the water evaporates). If 2% equals 2 kilograms, then 100% equals 100 kilograms. So, the greengrocer has 100 kilograms of cucumbers left at the end of the day.
-- Updated for New version is Android
-- Drop support for Android 2.1 and 2.2 [Blame Google they does not support play services on those platform]
-- Performance Improvement
- Fixed the issue of App Crash in latest version of android while changing the orientation of the phone. This issue was bugging us for some time. Finally we are able to fix it.
- Initial Release