Aqua Calc is a technical divers gas calculator based on Dalton's law. Aqua Calc can be used for gas mixes containing nitrogen, oxygen (nitrox) and helium (trimix, heliox).
Lite version is limited to mixes with maximum 35% of helium and maximum depth of 45 meters. Full version does not have such restrictions.
Aqua Calc can calculate:
- PPO2: partial pressure of oxygen in given mix,
- END: equivalent narcotic depth,
- MOD: maximum operating depth for given mix and PPO2,
- EADD: equivalent air density depth,
- best mix for given depth, PPO2 and END.
You can enter data by keyboard or use arrow buttons to increment/decrement values. Long press on button to change values quicker. Switch between tabs using fling gesture.
In application settings you can set oxygen to be considered narcotic. Metric and imperial units are supported.
Aqua Calc works on variety of Android devices: phones, tablets and Google TV. Android version 2.1 (Eclair) is required. Tested on Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you need support please email: [email protected]
keywords: scuba diving technical dive nitrox trimix maximum operating depth calculator
Version 1.2 changes:
- compact layout for small QVGA screens
- fixed bug with comma used as decimal separator