Dive underwater with Aquarium Live Wallpaper! Whenever you tap on the screen new sea life appears! Customize your desktop with lovely sea creatures swimming around your screen! Choose your favorite underwater background and explore the depths of the sea with this cool app! Get this app and let your imagination drive you through the amazing life in the “deep blue sea”. Imagine hearing the sound of the ocean while you enjoy the view of your favorite fish swimming in the beautiful ocean. It will be like a mini aquarium!
- Ideal live wallpaper for your mobile phone!
- Whenever you tap on the screen, new sea life appears!
- Five types of background styles - different aquatic landscapes!
- Three types of speed of the floating objects: slow, normal, fast!
- Full support for landscape mode and home-screen switching!
- Choose this animated background and you won't regret!
Follow the installation instructions:
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Download Aquarium Live Wallpaper and go with your school of fish down the streams! Did you always want to explore the beauties of the ocean, but never had a chance? With this app you can discover all kinds of sea life and swim along them – or at least imagine that! It will calm your nerves and let you relax. It is a wonderful app for all those who love these fragile sea creatures, yet never had a chance to see the way they live.
When a dolphin is sick or injured, its cries of distress summon immediate aid from other dolphins, who try to support it to the surface so that it can breathe. Dolphins sleep with one half of the brain at a time, and one eye open. A dolphin's hearing is so acute that it can pick up an underwater sound from 24 kilometres away.
The sailfish, the swordfish and the mako shark have all been clocked at swimming over 80 km/hr. Great White Sharks can go as long as three months without eating.
Oysters can change from one gender to another and back again depending on which is best for mating. Left to their own devices, pearls grow naturally only once in every 20 000 oysters. A female oyster over her lifetime may produce over 100 million young.
It can take a deep-sea clam up to 100 years to reach 8 millimeters in length. The clam is among the slowest growing, yet longest living species on the planet.
- The common goldfish is the only animal that can see both infra-red and ultra-violet light.
- Blue Whales weigh as much as 30 elephants and are as long as three Greyhound buses.
- Lobsters can live up to 50 years.
- By swallowing water, the Pufferfish becomes too big for other fish to swallow.
- A shrimp's heart is in their head.
- A scallop has 35 blue eyes.
- Catfish have 100 000 taste buds.
Download Aquarium Live Wallpaper and get your own specimens of different fish and other “sea creatures”!