# Dict Box is a *powerful, comprehensive, offline* dictionary/translator app with a *simple & clean* UI for your Android.
# This version is dedicated for Arabic-English users. More dictionaries in multiple languages can be downloaded within the app.
# User review:
"…If Lingoes is the best free dictionary on PC, this is the best on smartphone. ..."
# Top features:
- Fast & easy to look up words and view the meanings.
- Designed to look up multiple dictionaries at the same time with in multiple languages.
- Offline (Need internet for some advanced features)
- History, Bookmarks, Notes with Pictures & Pronunciation & Flashcards
- Ability to install more dictionaries from internet
- Ability to add notes to words to view and search later
- Excellent word suggestion feature helping you to fix mistyped words
- Ability to tap on a word to show its meaning in a popup window.
- Pronunciation for all words - supports downloading sound to use offline.
- Ability to activate/deactivate/reorder dictionaries (online, offline)
- Connects to a lot of online web dictionaries for extra references. (wiktionary, wikipedia,…)
- Automatically downloads picture when looking up words.
- Font size adjustable.
- Bugfix: deleted words reappear
- New feature: copy/delete selected words
- Import/Export to Dropbox
- Bookmark to multiple lists easily
- Better UI for web dicts
- Preferences screen
- Ability to manage (add/remove/arrange) online web dicts
- Double tap to quickly navigate to other dictionaries