ARcode Scanner is the first Android app that combines Augmented Reality with QR codes.
An "ARcode" (Augmented Reality Code) is a printable code similar to a QR code or barcode but it stores information which can be visualized using augmented reality.
The app "ARcode Scanner" allows us to view, create and share ARcodes with information that we indicate.
The functions available in this version are:
- Image (You can view an image stored on the ARcode by the url of it)
- Web (Open your web browser to the address stored in the ARcode)
- Email (Allows write an email to the address stored in the ARcode)
- Phone (Make a call to the number stored in the ARcode)
- Information (Displays an information message with the content of the description stored in the ARcode)
- Facebook (Open your web browser to the address stored in the ARcode)
Solve some problems in android v3 and v4 and it is faster in v2.3.