aRGENTeaM is a virtual community gathered around the common interest in television series, films and audiovisual arts. The purpose is to facilitate and attract aRGENTeaM informal english to spanish learning practices , but on the other hand is a space in which series and movies lovers can meet and share their experiences and emotions , as well as all the information about these artistic expressions.
The work of subtitles translation team aRGENTeaM results in a product that the whole community can enjoy freely and for free. Subtitles therefore , are not made for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden to use for this purpose. The final product of these translations is provided by this app for the exclusive and personal use of those who want it .
The aRGENTeaM community is an open community for anyone who wants to participate. Anyone who wants to can participate freely . On the other hand , consists of a fixed staff of collaborators, which is accessible by good practice, the user interests and needs of the community.
With this mobile application you can be notified of recent subtitles released, which are in progress of translation , the latest audiovisual launches and send links to P2P download (eMule and Bittorent ) to your computer / computer from your mobile device from wherever you are .
- Push notifications via Google Cloud Messaging with new subtitles of movies and / or TV series.
- Download new releases in movies , TV series and new spanish subtitles launched by the community.
- Search for movies , series , actors or directors via voice recognition or manual input via keyboard .
- Remote or local integration of eMule downloads .
- Remote or local integration links to torrent downloads uTorrent / BitTorrent (supports magnet links only ) .
- Integration with 3rd party apps like Android P2P GetEd2k , TorrenToise , Bittorrent , TransDroid , etc. . This is especially for those who do not use eMule or uTorrent specifically but want to use other clients like aMule P2P , Vuze , Transmission, etc from a PC or other P2P download Android apps .
- Direct download subtitle , and zip decompression possibility of sending them to a remote PC/NAS/Media Center by FTP.
- Recent developments in the Facebook community page .
- To send eMule links to your PC you need to activate the web interface in your version of eMule .
- You should also do so in uTorrent / BitTorrent . Besides enabling the web interface you must go to Options- > Preferences -> Advanced and disable the " webui.token_auth " placing parameter to "false" .
- The application requires Internet ( 3G/4G or WiFi) to mandatorily search and refresh the latest information. No information is stored locally , except the image cache in sdcard and subtitles if your download request .
- To view the trailers , you need to have Adobe Flash compatibility on the device / browser or it is best to have the official YouTube application installed ( it is free , if you do not have it installed you can search Google Play).
- Requirements for push messaging system :
- Enabled Google Account on Android device below 3.0 .
- Google Play installed on the device .
- Android 2.2 or higher. Android 2.1 devices do not support push messaging functionality , but the rest of the app works just like in older devices.
KNOWN ISSUES :
- Not displayed subtitles in "Closed Caption " format . In case you need those, please go to the website www.argenteam.net. Please be aware that only a few subtitles could be translated in this format.
- If you find errors or a force close in the app , please send the report with the title of what they were at . Thank you.
- Solved problem that was generating duplicated notifications