Are you commuting on Brisbane SEQ TransLink public transport? Then Arrivo Brisbane is your ideal companion.
Arrivo Brisbane SEQ is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for all transport on TransLink's transport network in Brisbane and South East Queensland.
BUSES, TRAINS & FERRY.
With Arrivo in your pocket you have access to TransLink's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
Arrivo makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* Arrivo works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route, by Stop name or from your saved Favourites.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map (maps screens require a network connection).
* Save your favourite Routes & Stops for convenient access.
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any transit Stop or Station in Brisbane and South East Queensland.
* View Trip details.
* All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
* Arrivo informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'Settings' screen. Don't worry, Arrivo has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
* Note: all times displayed are local Brisbane times.
Get access to fast timetable information and download Arrivo Brisbane today!
For any feedback or bugs please contact us on Twitter (@trip_mate), our website (http://www.tripmate.info/contact) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/tripmateapp).
* Now supporting Android Wear. Favourite stops and their next departures show up on your Android Wear watch if you are nearby.
* BETA: Boarding now feature to track your progress while on your trip. Please note: this feature needs GPS coverage, will not work underground!
* Improved user interface for map screens
* Various bug fixes