Are you commuting on Wellington's Metlink public transport? Then Arrivo Wellington is your ideal companion.
Arrivo Wellington is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for all transport on Metlink's transport network in Wellington.
BUSES, TRAINS, CABLECAR & FERRY.
With Arrivo in your pocket you have access to Wellington's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
Arrivo makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* Arrivo works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route or by Stop name.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map (maps screens require a network connection).
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any transit Stop or Station in Wellington.
* View Trip details.
* All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
* Arrivo informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'Settings' screen. Don't worry, Arrivo has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
* Note: all times displayed are local Wellington times.
Get access to fast timetable information and download Arrivo Wellington today!
For any feedback or bugs please contact us on Twitter (@trip_mate), our website (http://www.tripmate.info/contact) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/tripmateapp).
* Now supporting Android Wear. Favourite stops and their next departures show up on your Android Wear watch if you are nearby.
* BETA: Boarding now feature to track your progress while on your trip. Please note: this feature needs GPS coverage, will not work underground!
* Improved user interface for map screens
* Various bug fixes