Art-net controller is an Android App that simply sends DMX-512 packets through Wifi following the Artnet protocol
THIS VERSION IS A TRIAL VERSION WITH SAME FEATURES THAT THE 2 BEERS VERSION BUT ONLY WITH 24CH ACTIVES.
This application has been made by a lighting operator for lightings operators so you can expect some of the features on most popular lighting desks:
Submasters, CueLists, Command Keyboard (Avab RPN mode), Playback buttons, Grand Master, etc...
Also (since R05) App is provided with a Fixture Control, to easily control complex fixtures or mediaservers parameters
You can find a quick start guide at:
- Added Tablet Mode (settings)
- Added scrollables subs, cues and playbacks (max 99 of each)
- Added Continuous broadcast option and possibility to limit number of output channels
- New "Record Stage" option to record all output parameters
- Added "configurable multiplier" to accommodate buttons & faders at your fingers
- Added WIPE ALL option on File
- Added LTP Instant option on Submasters
- Important changes in run priorities (manual is on the way)
- Solved previous know issues and others
- Added CueList TAB
- Added facilities to control complex Fixtures (Using d4 compatible personality Library)... Macros, Fixture Groups, Fan,....
- Added 16 bits resolution Based on Patched fixtures
- Solved some functional problems and bugs
- Solved some visual aspects
- RGB or CMY color chooser
- Submasters Master on Tablet mode
- Possibility to tag Channels (Touch & Hold on channel number)
- Solved all know issues