Art-net controller is an Android App that simply sends DMX 512 packets through Wifi following the Artnet and/or sACN E1.31 protocols
THIS VERSION IS A TRIAL VERSION WITH SAME FEATURES THAT THE 2 BEERS VERSION BUT ONLY WITH 24CH ACTIVES IN EVERY UNIVERSE
This is just an App for testing/focussing purpose but also can be used to play a simply show if your main controller is broken or you forgot it ;-)
This application has been made by a lighting operator for lightings operators so you can expect some of the features on most popular lighting desks:
Submasters, CueLists, Command Keyboard (Standard or Avab RPN mode), Playback buttons, Grand Master, etc...
Also (since R05) App is provided with a Fixture Control, to easily control complex fixtures or mediaservers parameters
You can find a quick start guide at:
- 4 Universes
- sACN (e1.31) Support
- New DMX-IN that also support control of submaster through 1st Univ
- New Patch Editor
- Possibility to switch NumPAD to standard notation or RPN mode
- Option to share shows
- New Cuelist options (Loop with Times, Wait Time, Tap tempo on Loop mode, Jumps and AutoGO on Normal mode, New cue Grid for better edits...)
- DMX out visualiser (in DMX test)
- Added integrated menu button
- Better FAN an FINE control
- Solved lot of issues
- RGB or CMY color chooser
- Submasters Master on Tablet mode
- Possibility to tag Channels (Touch & Hold on channel number)
- Solved all know issues
- Added Tablet Mode (settings)
- Added scrollables subs, cues and playbacks (max 99 of each)
- Added Continuous broadcast option and possibility to limit number of output channels
- New "Record Stage" option to record all output parameters
- Added "configurable multiplier" to accommodate buttons & faders at your fingers
- Added WIPE ALL option on File
- Added LTP Instant option on Submasters
- Important changes in run priorities (manual is on the way)
- Solved previous know issues and others
- Added CueList TAB
- Added facilities to control complex Fixtures (Using d4 compatible personality Library)... Macros, Fixture Groups, Fan,....
- Added 16 bits resolution Based on Patched fixtures
- Solved some functional problems and bugs
- Solved some visual aspects
- Solved important bug on "edit patch"
- Now memory values follow the patch change.
- Art-net Socket output port changed to solve some problems with some nodes.
Sorry for the inconveniences