Paul Cézanne was a French Post-Impressionist painter from the Aix-en-Provence. Cézanne style of often repetitive, exploratory brushstrokes are highly characteristic of his work and very clearly recognizable. using planes of colour and small brushstrokes he builds up complex pieces of amazing art.
Jump into the addictive fun puzzle games from Puzzle Questions - the very best in logic games on Android that will keep your mind active and have you playing for hours!
We include 7 different puzzles to challenge your brain that will keep both you and your kids busy for hours. People of all ages will have fun with our Android puzzle game.
Classic jigsaw puzzle fans of all abilities will love our beautiful photo puzzles with automatic saves allowing you to continue your challenge whenever and wherever you wish.
Picture puzzle fans have four different play modes where the photo puzzles are split into blocks and have to be put back together. Slide puzzles, rotating puzzles, swap puzzles and swap and rotate will challenge your logical brain!
Hidden picture puzzles will have you searching the amazing photos for parts hidden within them. Fun for hidden object fans.
Time your chain reaction perfectly and uncover the hidden pictures.
- 7 Different classic logic puzzle games for you to enjoy.
- 4 Difficulty modes starting at simple puzzles designed especially for kids, progressing to more demanding levels for adults and puzzle experts.
- Challenging and addictive gameplay.
- Fun puzzle games.
- Child friendly gameplay and fun.
- Bugfix on selecting the difficulty level in the Jigsaw Puzzle
- Added the ability to rotate the screen.
- Added more backgrounds to play on.
- Added more sound effects and music.
- Added social sharing.
- Revamped the game and image select screens.
- Revamped the end of game screens.
- Revamped the Credits and Highscores screens.
- Various other optimisations.
- Fixed a small bug on the gallery.
- Bugfix in the Chain Reaction game that caused a crash.