ArtemisLite/Premium is an essential part of Archery training for both the (semi)professional archer and the trainer/coach.
ArtemisPremium is used by Team Netherlands and top-archers like;
Sjef van den Berg, Peter Elzinga, Mike Schloesser, Irina Markovic, Inge Enthoven and many others!
With ArtemisLite/Premium you can record your score and plot your arrows, but ArtemisLite can do much, much more. Archery has (or actually always was) a game of statistics, and this app can helps you with the statistical analysis to become a better archer.
For recurve or compound, target or field, archer or trainer/coach, ArtemisLite/Premium offers you the tools to improve your or your athletes' performance.
ArtemisLite/Premium is developed by Marcel van Apeldoorn; an ex-international archer, aerospace researcher, software developer, and assistant coach of the Dutch recurve and compound team.
ArtemisLite/Premium has been tested and i sbeing used by top international archers. Not only in their training and preparations but also during international events.
With ArtemisLite/Premium, you can;
Record your setups
- Use different bows, sights, setups, quivers with different arrows
- Store lots of different tuning parameters for each setup, compound or recurve
- Store different sight settings for different bows you own
- Create custom matches, any number of ends with any number of arrows
- Use QR tags to create and share your rounds/matches
- Many target faces (World-Archer, Field, IFAA)
Record your matches and training sessions
- Full screen, intuitive and fast, different ways to record your scores, for a single archer or multiple archers
- Indicates the scoring value for correct placement
- Easily reposition shots when misplaced
- Record shot ratings (to filter out the obvious bad shots)
- Record shot timing
- Identify which arrow was shot
- Customize almost everything you want to record
During matches, ArtemisLite/Premium will advice you on;
- Sight adjustement. The app will detect trends in movement of groups and will very accurately advice in sight adjustements
- Arrow consistency. The app will alert you when an arrow starts to hitting outside of the group, so you can replace it with a different arrow
- Review your color coded scorecard with lots of extra information
- Review your grouping and the trend of your grouping
- Review the individual arrow performances/grouping
After match performance analysis
- Plot your scores in time
- Plot your average scoring
- Plot your volumes
- Make scatter plots of shot timing vs accuracy achieved (gives in indication of how important shot timing is for you)
- Compare almost anything; build your own filters to compare different archers, bows, setups, different quivers, or individual arrows
- Compare shots on different target faces shot on different distances with each other
- Compare different archers, bows, arrows on a single target face or on a so-called 4-view (4 target faces at the same time)
And many more
- Share your results on facebook or email your coach with end-by-end face plots and scorecards
- No internet access required
- Your information is not sent to some database you do not have control over
- Backup and restore your database (on the device itself or on Google Drive)
- Import someone else database
- Show your matches on a world map
It's not easy... as is becoming a top archer. You need to put in the effort and then ArtemisLite/Premium will play an important role in your Archery!
1.26.1 The 'Forza' edition
-Solved bug in Dare-to-Dream producing incorrect results for non-metric distances
-Added field target faces as reference target face in Multiview and Groupview