ArtemisLite/Premium is an essential part of Archery training for both the (semi)professional archer and the trainer/coach.
ArtemisPremium is used by Team Netherlands and top-archers like;
Sjef van den Berg, Peter Elzinga, Mike Schloesser, Irina Markovic, Inge Enthoven and many others!
Like many other apps on the market, ArtemisLite can track your score and plot your arrows, but ArtemisLite can do much, much more. Archery has (or actually always was) a game of statistics, and this app can helps you with the statistical analysis to become a better archer.
For recurve or compound, target or field, archer or trainer/coach, ArtemisLite offers you the tools to improve your or your athletes' performance.
ArtemisLite has been developed by Marcel van Apeldoorn, an ex-international archer himself, aerospace and software engineer, and as assistant coach of the Dutch senior recurve and compound team, able to develop and test the app with top international archers. Not only in their preparations but also during international events.
With ArtemisLite, you can;
Record your setups
- Use different bows, sights, setups, quivers with different arrows
- Store lots of different tuning parameters for each setup, compound or recurve
- Store different sight settings for different bows you own
- Create custom matches, any number of ends with any number of arrows
- Use QR tags to create and share your rounds/matches
- Many target faces (World-Archer, Field, IFAA)
Record your matches and training sessions
- Full screen, intuitive and fast, different ways to record your scores, for a single archer or multiple archers
- Indicates the scoring value for correct placement
- Easily repositions shots when misplaced
- Record shot ratings (to filter out the obvious bad shots)
- Record shot timing
- Identify which arrow was shot
- Customize everthing (record it all, record only the things you need)
During matches, ArtemisLite will advice you on;
- Sight adjustement. The app will detect trends in movement of groups and will very accurately advice in sight adjustements
- Arrow consistency. The app will alert you when an arrow starts to hitting outside of the group, so you can replace it with a different arrow
- Review your color coded scorecard with lots of extra information
- Review your grouping and the trend of your grouping
- Review the individual arrow performances/grouping
After match performance analysis
- Plot your scores in time
- Plot your average scoring
- Make scatter plots of shot timing vs accuracy achieved (gives in indication of how important shot timing is for you)
- Compare almost anything; build your own filters to compare different archers, bows, setups, different quivers, or individual arrows
- Compare shots on different target faces shot on different distances with each other
- Compare different archers, bows, arrows on a single target face or on a so-called 4-view (4 target faces at the same time)
And many more
- Share your results on facebook or email your coach with end-by-end face plots and CSV scorecards
- No internet access required
- Your information is not sent to some database you do not have control over
- Backup and restore your database (on the device itself or on Dropbox)
- Import someone else database
- Show your matches on a world map
It's not easy... as is becoming a top archer. You need to put in the effort and then ArtemisLite will be a vital addition to your game.
version 1.23, a.k.a. the 'Hayk' Edition
-Improvements in the Graph section of Analysis (nothing fancy yet, but more is to come)
Good luck to all Archers participating in the European Championships! At ArtemisLite we are cheering for; Rick VAN DER VEN, Sjef VAN DEN BERG, Mick DE BAKKER, Mike SCHLOESSER, Peter ELZINGA, Ruben BLEYENDAAL, Inge VAN CASPEL, Irina MARKOVIC, Martine COUWENBERG, Annemarie DER KINDEREN, Esther DEDEN, Sjan van DIJCK and coaches/officials of Team Netherlands!