The ArthaKranti proposal is a well-researched scientific approach designed to completely transform the current Indian socio-economic scenario. This approach will enable 'Principled, Prosperous and Peaceful living' for all citizens of our country.
This proposal is politically neutral, it is open for adoption by any political party at national level. On adoption, it can practically and concretely strengthen the people friendly agendas of political parties!
Mission Arthakranti: India’s Economic Rejuvenation
Effects of ArthaKranti are going to be…
1. Removal of all taxes, except import duty, only single automatic bank transaction tax, hence
a. You don’t have to pay any taxes, NO Income Tax, NO VAT, NO service tax, NO LBT, NO stamp duty, NO property tax etc
b. No tax returns to be filed
c. No tax compliance burden for the businesses
2. The commodities (garments (clothes), vehicles, electronic goods etc) will be available with significantly reduced tax burden, reduction in prices to the extent of 15% to20%
3. Construction cost will reduce by 15% to 20%
4. And at the same time home loan interest rates to go down to 4%-5% per year!
5. Significant growth in industry, agriculture and even service sector
a. …resulting in ample of employment opportunities in each of these sectors
6. Loans from Banks at globally competitive interest rates as 4% to 6% per year!
7. Adequate revenue for Government to build all necessary infrastructures like
a. …roads on its own expense, without need to have toll
b. …enhance the train network, with more number of good quality trains
8. Complete transparency, leading to accountability and significant reduction in corruption
9. Even the benefits provided by the government to be handed over transparently, directly to the benefitiary
10. Terrorists and antinational elements will be deprived of vitamin M (the Money)
This “ArthaKranti Tax Comparator” App will provide following features….
• Take certain input from Individuals as mentioned below
• Select One Options from
o Less than 60years : For Male or Female
o Senior Citizen : all Citizen above 60 years of Age
o Super Senior Citizen : all Citizen above 80 years of Age
o Farmer: Adult above age 18 Years.
• Gross Annual Income: This is individual total annual income in one Financial Year.
• Total Receipts in Bank Account: This should include above Gross Annual income, plus any additional amount deposited in individual’s all Bank accounts in last Financial Year.
o Note: Minimum input should be your Gross Annual Income.
• Expenditure: This is amount you need to put for all expenditures done in one Financial Year. Like purchases of all Items, foods, furniture, Entertainment, Petrol or fuel, Gas etc... Put combined approximate figure.
• Bank Transaction Tax: This is the tax attracted on all receipts of money in your Bank account. For simplicity of understanding, proposed tax rate is 2 % and in reality it will be even lower than this, when parallel economy will get merged with white economy.
• Pressing Button “Compare Tax” will show differences of Taxes which are applicable in Current Tax System against the taxes applicable in Bank Transaction Tax System. This will be displayed in terms of a Bar Graph.
o Direct Tax comparison
o Indirect Tax comparison
o and Total Tax comparison
• Share application icon is provided at top and at Bottom to share the application links with your contacts.
For Questions Related to the “Arthakranti Proposal” or “ArthaKranti Tax Comparator” please contact us at [email protected]
Copyright Reserved by Arthakranti Pratishthan
Added a Link to new app Arthakranti Tax Comparator.