★ Recipient of the EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD from Children's Technology Review
★Winner of a 2013 PARENTS’ CHOICE Silver Honor Award
★ A fully interactive storybook for young and emerging readers starring the PBS favorite: Arthur
★ Based on the award winning titles originally published by Living Books
"I am excited to see these engaging interactive versions of my books available to kids everywhere once again. Thanks Wanderful! "
- Marc Brown, Author of the Arthur series of books
"This well-paced book formatted app is enhanced with just the right dose of touch-activated short animations. The narration, available in either Spanish or English, plays automatically and can be adjusted so that the narration completes before any of the animations can be played."
- Kristin Harris ©2013 Parents' Choice
Play inside the story and interact with all the characters and words with Arthur’s Teacher Trouble, an imaginative and interactive reading experience with fully animated content loved by children, parents and teachers alike. Wanderful brings every page of this great Marc Brown story to life. Read and play along as Arthur learns to cope with his strict new teacher, Mr. Ratburn and compete in a school-wide Spelling Bee. Will he study hard for the competition? How will he do?
• Includes both English and Spanish with dynamic switching between the languages
• 24 animated pages
• 40 interactive spelling words, each fully animated to reinforce the word meaning
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when tapped
• All words are "active" for extended word play and language learning – click on any word to hear it spoken
• A hidden animated surprise on each page – see if you can find the paper airplane
• Multiple settings to customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Two modes: "Read to Me" and the fully interactive "Let Me Play"
• Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Teacher resources include a 33 page overview of Wanderful Classroom Activities and a free preview of the Arthur’s Teacher Trouble Classroom Activities guide
• The full 67 page Classroom Activities guide is available from www.wanderful.com
Wanderful’s goal is to bring outstanding interactive storybooks to a new generation of children. We hope Arthur’s Teacher Trouble provides your family, children and students with hours of story play.
Arthur’s Teacher Trouble is written by Marc Brown. Over 65 Million Arthur books are in print and the Arthur TV show is the longest running children’s animated show in history.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. This app:
• does not collect any personal information
• does not contain ads
• does not contain in-app purchases, but has links to other Wanderful Apps
• includes active links to websites or social networks, but ONLY from the PARENTS and TEACHERS pages, not from the storybook pages
• uses analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with personally identifiable data