Study tool to memorize Japanese kanji, radicals (bushu) and primitive elements.
Various practice drills and a stack of flashcards for the first 120 Jōyō kanji (2010 official list) and the N5 level (lowest) of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test + 56 radicals (bushu) and primitive elements.
Choice of the JLPT or Jōyō Kanji order.
* Ten multiple choice drills on meanings, On-yomi (Chinese readings) and Kun-yomi (Japanese readings), radicals and elements.
* Two puzzle and two writing practice drills including stroke order animation.
(No ads, no banners as this is a demo version for the Asahi Kanji app.)
* Graphical decomposition of characters into bushu and basic components
* New kanji selection function for the drills
* Bug fix (crash on opening an empty Encore! stack of cards)