**Dawn of Champions Now Available!**
Take on the role of a powerful Champions aligned with one of the four factions found within the world of Vigil – Dhartha, Nairi, Sadranis, and Kor. Experience the new Rally game mechanic, andnew multifaction Monsters and Constructs to defeat or use in order to gain victory!
(If you are experiencing any connectivity issues with the game, please uninstall and reinstall on your device. You will not lose any purchased content, and a fresh install should help you play without any issues.)
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, was the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS, and is now available for Android devices! Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter! Playdek website: www.playdekgames.com
From Playdek, the award-winning iOS publisher and developer:
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Agricola(Golden Geek, 2013 – Boardgamegeek.com)
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
- Fixed a backwards compatibility issue with old installs of Ascension