This application is a screensaver for Android that displays photos from your device styled as ASCII artwork.
Android 4.2+ operating systems provide a feature called "Daydream". Simply speaking, it's a screen saver function which shows up anytime your device is charging.
HOW TO USE:
1. Install :)
2. Go to Settings -> Display -> Daydream
3. Turn on (switch or checkbox depending of your Android version)
4. Pick "When to show" item from menu and select appropriate option
5. Select "NNT ASCII Art", press settings button and select folders where to search images
6. Pick "Start now" from menu or wait for sleep timeout
The app will crash if started while image folders not selected.
This app was developed during hackathon for the Google DevArt contest (https://devart.withgoogle.com/). Further development of the application is not planned, unless there will be many requests for it in the reviews.