Arrive where you need to, when you need to. Svippr is free, and makes it easy for you to book a taxi. Have a great journey! How does it work?
BOOK A TAXI
- You can easily book a taxi from the main page, as your position is automatically determined while opening the app.
- Pick a credit card to pay with, or choose to pay in the car.
- Check that your position and your taxi company is correct and press “order taxi”.
- It is also possible to calculate a price for the trip before travelling.
- Watch Svippr assign a taxi and give you the option to follow the taxi in a map until it arrives where you are.
- Give feedback after the trip has ended with a great rating.
- You will also be able to give feedback later on from the history page.
- You can pay directly in the app with your credit cards.
- Register the cards you use the most often and access all your receipts.
- Makes it easy to get an overview of what you have paid with previous orders.
- Get a simple overview over all previous trips you have had with Svippr.
- Re-book trips or give feedback on trips that you have had.
BOOK WITH YOUR WATCH
- Use an Android Wear device to order your taxi.
- The application is automatically installed on your watch when you synchronize it with your phone.Where can you reach us?
Visit our webpage at http://svippr.no or send an e-mail to [email protected]
to give feedback on new functionality and improvements.Which taxi companies can I book with?
- Asker and Bærum Taxi
- 07000 Taxi
- Drammen Taxi
- Fredrikstad og Sarpsborg Taxi
- Nedre Romerike Taxi
- Ski Taxi SA
- Follo Taxi SA
- Hurum & Røyken Taxi
- 07000 Agder Taxi
- Hønefoss Taxi
Fixed login problems
New booking design
In-app payments - Register your credit card and pay for the trip using the app!
The new permission that was accidentally added in the previous version is now removed!
Would you like to give us feedback on your trips?
In this update you will be able to rate directly from the app, both right after the trip has ended and on the history page later on. We are looking forward to your feedback!