Easy-to-use alarm application.
Type description of the alarm.
1. Preset alarm: Once the alarm rings, the alarm disappears.
Ringing a few minutes later.
In the Alarm List, preset alarms are sorted by alarm time order.
Set on the Preset tab.
2. Timeset alarm: Once the alarm ring, the alarm does not go away.
Simply check the button to activate, deactivate.
In the Alarm List, timeset alarm are sorted by time order of adding to the Alarm List.
Set on the Time Set tab.
1. Alarm List tab:
- short touch on the item -> Go to the Edit page.
- Long touch on the item -> Delete an individual.
- Options Menu
- Delete: go to the delete list page.
2. Presets Tab
- short touch on the item -> the preset alarm is added to the Alarm List.
- Options Menu
- Add: Add new preset alarm to the preset list.
- Delete: Delete the preset alarm.
- Reset: Initializes the list of preset alarms.
- Setting: Setting for preset alarms.
3. Time set Tab
- Time Set: time settings.
- Repeat: Repeat for days of week.
- Sound: The sound and vibration settings.
- Tune: select an alarm tune. (ringtone or Mp3)
- Volume: Adjusts the alarm volume.
- Fade mode: Fade in/out setting.
- Snooze: setting for default snooze time.
- Snooze button.
- drag the scroll bar on the bottom : off the alarm
v1.6 : After booting, the alarm is activated
v1.5 : update new function. alarm tune can be set by the album or the artist. alarm sound randomly selected in the album, or by the artist.
v1.4 : bug fix (v1.3 bug.)
v1.3 : bug fix (when 6 days remain, the notification show 5 days remain)