aSokker Manager is an application made to help Sokker managers. With this application you'll be able to brag to your friends about your super-talented players anywhere and anytime.
To use this application you must have an account at www.sokker.org.
Among the features offered by this application:
• general info about the team (training, fans, finance, standing)
• list of all players with the most useful information (cards, injuries, form)
• full player details with visible results of training (changes in red and green)
• list of all juniors
• full coaches details
• recent finished and upcoming matches
• keep track of training (graphs for juniors and players)
• sort players and juniors
• training efficiency
aSokker database is auto backuped on SD card (external storage) - on aSokker folder. If this folder exists (with database in it) and you install the app (on a different device or a fresh install) the database will be restored from SD card. Also, when database is accidentally deleted, the database is restored when app is started.
• Chinese (Simplified / Traditional) i.e. 中文（简体） / 中文（繁體）
Special thanks to:
• Elmar  (Azerbaijani)
• Kemk  (Catalan)
• linen  (Chinese: 中文（简体） / 中文（繁體))
• Charles Hill  (Dutch)
• PhiPhi  (French)
• kreator  (German)
• Richangelo  (Greek)
• davornmar  (Italian)
• chroniC  (Polish)
• Phonix  (Portuguese)
• VITTEK  (Slovak)
• Matsuyama  & teo  (Spanish)
• AkunA  (Turkish)
• Controller  (Vietnamese)
Donate to support further development.
Hope you'll enjoy this app. Your feedback is welcome here (forum / email) - links are found bellow.
• Updates for Italian and Dutch language packs
• Small visual change on juniors page
• Addition of Slovak language pack
• Juniors talent added
• You can now make a small donation to support the app
• Addition of Azerbaijani language pack
- improved app login (now you can change password/username on site)
- added XXHDPI and XXXHDPI resources