Assist Task is a Task management application which is Location based. The app constantly identifies your location. It notifies all the tasks at that location. It also has the typical Date/Time based tasks but what is different is that you can execute these tasks on the click of a button.
* Walking upto the Tube you always listen to music , add the location and tag a media task
* Entering a Hotel , remind your friend that you are waiting .. add the location and tag a SMS task
* At a particular place , not sure whats the places around , use show places and add these places to yours locations
* Use Map , long click on a particular place and save it your locations for tagging it against a task.
These were a few of the examples ... The task types that are supported as of now are
lots to come ...
* Fixed the crashing of the Map.
* Added Widget functionality. Add the widget onto the home screen and Task Cards can be viewed and browsed.
* New Task category "Launch App" added. You can now create tasks and tag an already installed application to be opened.
* Swipe to action tasks list
* New UI
* Better Usability