Enjoy the most efficient and simple way to manage your files!
ASTRO File Manager is the top File Manager to browse, organize, compress and share your files and documents across local and cloud storage spaces.
Explore all your files at your fingertips- whether on SD Card, internal memory, cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, or local networks - PC, Mac, and Linux.Key features: Cloud storage management
- With ASTRO's CLOUD HOPPING (TM), you can move files between cloud storages with a single click.
Search, copy, save, move, delete and share files that are stored on SD card, LAN (local area network), SMB (Samba) network or Cloud storage accounts. Easy file browsing
- Browse files easily by category right from home screen: images, videos, music, apps, downloads, favorites and recents. Create bookmarks for fast access to folders. Easy access to your download and recent folders! Play multimedia files
- Play multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts.Compressing and extracting files
- Compress files to save storage space and extract compressed files in Zip (WinZip) and RAR (WinRAR) formats. Download manager
- Download files and open files from the web; one of the best ways to hack your favorite games! Advanced tools:
• SD Card Usage Manager
- lets you manage your disk space, delete files and clean memory easily.
• Task Killer
- can kill tasks or processes that burn battery life.
• App Manager
- allows to manage all your apps in one place, uninstall and backup apps easily.
ASTRO is also the best file manager for areas with spotty or slow network coverage. How to use
For a quick and simple tutorial, check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir6Gl2quo50 Support
If you have any problems downloading or using ASTRO File Manager, please email us at [email protected]
Minor UI/UX improvements and bug fixes