AstroVizor is an application for calculations in astrology. It can create natal or transit chart, display tables of planets and aspects, search for interpretations in the Internet.
Time and location of the chart can be easily varied at any moment: click the time bar, after that vertical movements along the screen will alter the date or place, horizontal movements will select the element (year, month, coordinates, etc) to vary. Double click on time bar will display a menu, which allows to save and to open charts, to show keyboard to enter the time and coordinates, to search a city coordinates in the Internet, to select the time zone and current database. Databases in the format of QuickChart and ZET are supported.
The wheel chart can be scaled by the movement along the chart radius. Touch the planet, houe sign or aspect line to see the information about it (time of exact aspect, ingressions of planets, aspects to the house cusps). Double click allows to go to the time of ingression/exact, and search the interpretation in the Internet. Interpretative texts marked up with ZET program format can be used in the folder astrotxt (create it) on SD card.
Descriptive text is provided for each type of astrological chart or table (tap the '?' sign).
The free version can display only a single chart. Full version is activated by subscription (about 1 euro/month, 7 days free trial period), or by single payment for one year. It can work with two charts, the core chart (Chart 1) which is a natal chart or an arbitrary time, and background chart (Chart 2) which could be natal (synastry), transit, return, direction/progression chart. Full version has the following capacities:
- Single and dual (bewheel) charts;
- Tropical and sidereal zodiac;
- 5 asteroids, 11 house systems;
- 19 aspects, orbs can be set for single and dual charts independently;
- Antiscia, parallels of declination;
- Lunar nodes and Lilith (Dark Moon), mean and true ;
- Arabic points: Fortune, others can be defined by a user;
- Symbolic directions, zodiacal and equatorial;
- Progressions (secondary directions);
- Solar and Lunar returns.
- Composite charts, Davison charts for groups of people. Double click on time box to modify the list of persons. It is possible to copy this chart into Chart 1 and study it's compatibility with other natal or transit chart.
2.1 Descriptive text is provided for each type of astrological chart or table (tap the '?' sign). Statistics by hemispheres, elements, houses.
2.0. Composite charts, Davison charts for groups of people. Double click on time box to modify the list of persons.