ASUS Flashlight is a free flashlight app uses the camera LED, flash, screen as a torch.
ASUS Flashlight isn’t complicated — it’s the super-simple app that turns your device’s LED flash into super-bright flashlight that you control with a tap!
Use it as a traditional high-beam flashlight for illuminating dark spots, or as a helpful signaling device by selecting one of the three one-touch flashing modes. ASUS Flashlight also includes an SOS button, so it takes just one tap to issue the internationally-recognized distress signal code via the LED.
If you’re the lucky owner of an ASUS devices fitted with an ASUS Cover, you’re even free to fire up ASUS Flashlight without opening your device or the app — just tap the controls through the viewing window!
- Use bright screen light as a torch
- Always On mode: Just tap the big button to toggle ASUS Flashlight on and off
- Flashing mode: Tap the frequency button to have ASUS Flashlight issue signals that can be seen from afar
- SOS mode: Press the SOS button to issue the emergency distress signal in Morse code
- Integrates with ASUS Cover, so you’re able to control ASUS Flashlight through the viewing window, and extinguish the beam with the hardware power button
Bear in mind that extended use of ZenUI Flashlight may result in faster battery drain. The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device.
For more information about ASUS ZenUI, please visit http://www.asus.com/ZenUI/
Email: [email protected]
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
If you like ASUS Flashlight, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
- Adjustable Screen light source is supported on more devices
- Tap the frequency button to issue signals in different frequencies
- Bug fixes