ASUS ZenUI Launcher is the sublime user interface that makes every aspect of your ASUS smartphone and tablet devices easier and more enjoyable to use — it’s the most intuitive launcher of all time!
Customize your home screens using simple pinch and swipe gestures, and use the ‘Background tint’ option to adjust the transparency of your favorite wallpapers so you can read even the lightest text labels.
Protect private apps with a password — ASUS ZenUI Launcher is filled with features, both functional and fun.
ASUS ZenUI Launcher helps you to launch and interact with the irresistible ASUS ZenUI apps, including What’s Next, Do It Later, Email, Calendar, PixelMaster Camera, Gallery, Share Link, PC Link, Remote Link, Sound Recorder, Calculator, Music and many more.
We know that you love ASUS ZenUI Launcher and we’ll continue working to make it smoother, easier and better, so check regularly to grab new and exciting updates!
- Long-press on any home screen to change the wallpaper, add widgets or apps, or rearrange your home screens.
- Enable the wallpaper’s ‘Background tint’ option to make home-screen information clearer and wallpaper color brighter.
- Use a simple pinch gesture to preview all home screens and to access options to add, remove or rearrange your home screens.
- Password-protect selected apps using the ‘Lock apps’ menu option to prevent unauthorized access.
- Remove apps or widgets from home screens by long-pressing and then moving to the Remove area at the top of the screen.
- Customize the All Apps screen hiding selected apps using the ‘Hide apps’ menu option.
- Choose the alphabetical order of your apps using the ‘Sort by’ menu option.
1. To add apps or widgets to your home screens, long-press the app or widget icon in the All Apps screen and then drag and drop it into position.
2. To uninstall or disable multiple apps quickly, use the Uninstall/Disable menu option in the All Apps screen.
3. To find hidden apps, visit the ‘Hide apps’ screen and swipe to the page marked with the miniature eye indicator.
1. The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device.
2. ASUS ZenUI Launcher is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
3. To set ASUS ZenUI Launcher as the default launcher, once installed just tap your device’s Home button and choose Always.
For more information about ASUS ZenUI Launcher, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
Email: [email protected]
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
If you like ASUS Launcher, please give us 5 stars to encourage us
1. Support more transition effects
2. Miscellaneous bugs fixed and several using flow fine tuned