ON THE MOVE? TAKE YOUR MEETINGS WITH YOU… AT&T CONNECT® MOBILE FOR ANDROID
Join an AT&T Connect web or audio conference using your Android Device! With AT&T Connect on the Android device you can attend audio, web meetings from virtually anywhere in the world.
AT&T Connect makes mobile conferencing easy.
View whiteboard content, see other participants, who’s talking, raise your hand, or give your presenter a “thumbs up!”. AT&T Connect’s converged design means that you can seamlessly interact with colleagues that join via phone or computer!
AT&T Connect is a scalable desktop / mobile conferencing solution that provides rich, integrated capabilities for company-wide unified communications.
How do you participate in an AT&T Connect meeting with your Android Device?
When you receive an email or calendar invitation to a meeting, just click on the “to connect to the Web conference” link. With this single click, AT&T Connect automatically prompts you into a web and audio conference.
Download AT&T Connect® Mobile, from Google Play, to your device for free, to join a meeting. Supported Operating Systems: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and Jelly Beans. Supported Browsers: Dolphin – Preferred by most AT&T Connect users, Web-Kit, Opera Mini
- Connect your Audio using Voice over IP.
- Attend AT&T Connect conferences as a participant
- View the Participants list
- Share emoticons
- See who is speaking and raising their hands
- See who has stepped out of the conference
- View whiteboard content
- Chat with other participants
- Give/Take Presenting rights
- Expel participant
- Mute/Unmute participant
- Rename Guest participant’s Names
- Dial out to a participant
- Control the conference
Important Notice: Your Android device may not be a supported device for AT&T Connect. Some functions may not work properly on your device.
1. Share web pages, images and files from the cloud using your tablet.
2. Whiteboard quality improvements.