With AT&T Messages you can send and receive text and pictures messages from your tablet or computer. Your messages are stored in the network so you can continue the conversation even when you switch devices. AT&T Messages uses your AT&T mobile number, so whether you send messages from your phone, tablet or computer, everyone will know the message is from you.
To use AT&T Messages on your Android tablet (version 3.2 of the Android operating system and higher), press install, then open the app and log in using your AT&T User ID and you are ready to go!
• AT&T Messages uses your mobile phone number regardless of which device you use.
• View, manage and respond to messages from your phone, tablet or computer. For example, start a text message conversation on your phone and continue it on your tablet, or manage messages online and text a response from your computer.
• Users of the AT&T Messages Android phone app also have their voicemail messages included in their message inbox. Voicemail shows up as visual voicemail in your inbox so you can select which one you want to listen to from your phone, tablet or computer.
• Conversations are organized by person - Communications are organized by person and sorted by when you receive them.
Requires Android 3.2 OS or higher tablet. Your texts are copied to and stored in your network inbox so that they are available on the web and tablet. If you no longer want your messages copied to your network inbox, visit www.att.com/messagesfaq for details on how to remove the service. An unlimited messaging plan is highly recommended with this application. Compatible device required. Standard messaging and data rates apply. For details, go to att.com/messages.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. © 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
• Enhanced log in security using 2-step verification. After successfully logging in with your user ID and password, the first time you log in on your tablet you will be asked to enter a PIN code sent in a text message to your phone. This protects your account with something you know (your password) and something you have (your phone).
• Fixed several bugs to ensure a better overall experience