This Application is intended for AT&T Mobility customers on an AT&T Mobile Share or Data plan that includes Visual Voicemail. With AT&T Visual Voicemail you can review and manage your messages directly from your compatible Android smartphone without ever dialing into your voicemail. See a list of your messages on your phone, and select, in any order you choose, which ones you wish to play, call back, share, delete, or save.
With this app, you will also be able to:
• Reply to messages by returning the call or sending text message
• Save messages to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Forward voicemail message via text message or email
• Change your voicemail greeting and manage passwords directly on your smartphone
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
• You MUST have an AT&T Mobile Share or Data Plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app.
Note: AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi only connection; a cellular data connection is required. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
• Fixed 4G LTE indicator issue on Samsung smartphones
• Minor Bug Fixes